Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hi, friends,

This is just the beginning. From this day forth, I shall keep you informed of my progress on my writing. The high spots in my writing are the NaNoWriMo in November and ScriptFrenzy in April. All writers should join these two mad months of writing just for the sake of stretching the brain to prepare it for more serious work.

For now, I am working on three manuscripts: one is finished, but the publisher wants a tad more work done on it. The second in the series is outlined and notes are being written even as we speak. The third is still in the idea stage, but it won't be long before I'll be broadening the idea with notes and plot. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck, Lu! Although, I'm sure you won't need it.

    I'm a blog follower, so I will be able to keep an eye on your progress.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ella, you're a good friend and writing partner. Lu

    ReplyDelete