Monday, February 22, 2010

I talk alot, only to procrastinate

Yep, that's me alright.

I just read my last post in this group and realize I'm really full of hot air.

Trouble is, I made a general schedule and followed it for a while, then something happened and wham! out went the schedule and in came other activities. This went over and over again, round and round, until I've reached the place where I sit today.

I've submitted a few stories since the last post, one was rejected only because the magazine wasn't accepting any more submissions for a while. The other one, submitted just a week or so ago, is under consideration. I love it when that happens.

It only brings me back to the understanding I keep forgetting: You won't have all your writings accepted and published, but don't give up. Keep submitting. it's the only way to go.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the rejection, although it doesn't sound like a bad one. I'll have my fingers crossed for the submission which is under consideration! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete