Monday, February 22, 2010

My Friend, Ella

Ella Blackhart, a dear friend with a heart of gold, is much better at this blog thing than I am. She at least updates every once in a while. lol

Anyway, Ella's writings are something any fantasy, erotic, lover should read. She hasn't much published yet, but Google her and find the few that are. You won't be sorry.

I've just revisited her blog in order to view the pics of her dogs she's posted. We're usually working 'together' on the computers while the Yahoo! messenger is open and we bounce ideas off each other. Tis a good way to encourage each other. Anyways, she's always having to 'walk the dogs' and now I get a chance to meet them. Thanks for sharing, Ella.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for the lovely mention! I've actually added a blog post - with a story! Only took me 3 months to come out of the woodwork. Not sure I am much better than you at writing blog posts! LOL Speak to you tomorrow. I'm off to bed in a min :)

    ReplyDelete