Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Attention Writers and anyone else interested...

I found a dandy web site where I can learn personalities of various individuals. This site gives me a great description of the 16 personality types and then adds links where I can learn more about the type, the careers this type would be best in, plus relationships and even how to activate personal growth.

What more could a writer ask for when creating characters? With these pages a writer can choose male or female then read up on the types to choose which type needs to belong to the character to get the story done. On top of that, writers also need to show the character growing and the links to careers, relationships and personal growth will help the writer manage the character's growth. I think these pages are great.

Here's the link...

http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html

Now go see what kind of character you can build.  Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment