Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Creating My Plot

Hi, Friends, I've been working on creating a plot for the last week and need a break. I wanted to let you all know how it's going on with me. Been offline, since I've been working on my book, and miss my friends, but maybe I'll be able to see them all soon.

I am working on Holly Lisle's larger Create a Plot Course. It's much larger than her 4 free lessons involving plotting and therefore covers many more topics like characters, settings, personalities, background info, you name it, it covers the topic. Taking a lot of notes. Of course, these may be just a thing that will confuse me later. Ever write things down then forget why you've written them? Happens to me a lot. lol

Anyways, I believe I'm doing great in this course. I working on it with my book in mind; trying to let the 'Muse' have her, maybe it's a he?, way with my ideas. I'm moving fast but it still seems like slow work. Got my eye on the finished product. Want to entertain and keep the reader moving nicely from page to page. [I think I'd prefer a male Muse so he could take care of the male in the story and I could take care of the female. Right? Good idea?]

I could sure use some prayers from all you friends, so remember me when you talk with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment