Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Death in the family...

My husband died  back in June of 2012.

Before this, I spent much of my time on the computer, online or writing. When I wasn't doing this I was crocheting or sewing or quilting or painting...I like many crafts.  Since he died, it seems all desire for anything has died with him.

However, I am trying to get back into the swing of things now. I've started re-reading all that I have written in my novel so far. Have to read it all so as to get back into the story again. Notetaking has not been a priority with me and all I have to go by is a very brief outline. Reading and matching it to the outline will get me back into the frame of mind to write and hopefully by this time next year in 2013 I will have all three of my series novels finished. Published? I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment